Monday, November 21, 2011

Depressed?




I felt so boring throughout the weekend and feeling depress...Actually, I am really afraid of depressing and they said that once you consume the medicine, you will forever fell into the depth of depression. So, I don't want to fall into it...quite scary...and now I know how it feels like to be in the depression mode. It's not easy no handle anyway....and I have learned the feeling and I pretty feel sorry for one of my friends...It is been a year or maybe two that I didn't hear any news from her...She was once diagnose with depression disorder. I really feel guilty now because I wasn't there for her when she needs me the most (I am crying now...So sorry). I am so sorry dear friend. Hoping that you are well and most in the good condition where ever you are.

This is just for your information and I think I did have all of them except the one with alcohol...Sigh~


Are you depressed?

If you identify with several of the following signs and symptoms, and they just won’t go away, you may be suffering from clinical depression.

  • you can’t sleep or you sleep too much
  • you can’t concentrate or find that previously easy tasks are now difficult
  • you feel hopeless and helpless
  • you can’t control your negative thoughts, no matter how much you try
  • you have lost your appetite or you can’t stop eating
  • you are much more irritable, short-tempered, or aggressive than usual
  • you’re consuming more alcohol than normal or engaging in other reckless behavior
  • you have thoughts that life is not worth living (Seek help immediately if this is the case)

Old Man in Sorrow (On the Threshold of Eternity)
painting 130 of 421 by Vincent van Gogh
Taken From: ARTILIM

I don't want to be in his shoes~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts Here