Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Round Tummy



OK....OK now...I know you saw it but please don't be panic~
Well to begin with I almost did it everyday. Sit up for more than 20 reps. I just can't believe it didn't work and the fellow tummy down there is getting bigger and harden it seems. I really wish it will turn out with rock of the "six pack'. Maybe it my sweetest dreams perhaps.

           Let us see what might gone wrong...today, I had a pretty good break first. It was nasi lemak with sambal sardine and some quail eggs (there is a lot of cholesterol there!OMG!). as for lunch I only ate that sweet Air Batu Campur or known as the ABC (this might not hurt I guess). But seriously it has been a few weeks that I have eaten my break first at Mamak Stall for their sweet and savory Roti Boom...haha...that why you have grown my little fellow tummy~

The last time my BF said, "Daling you have to cut from eating to much food with oil in it.."
But how can I forget the tenderness in the inside and the crispiness of the crust of the roti boom....hukhuk~

And Who can resist this yummy thing?


1 comment:

Share Your Thoughts Here