Thursday, December 29, 2011

Penakut maybe one of the best way




Maybe I expected too much this year...too much and definitely I just can't handle it any longer. For this upcoming  2012 I have no expectation at all. Well it is good option for me so far and for my point of view no body will be hurt by living the life as it is...Everyday is an exiting and adventure as my father had told me one day. So, for 2012 no plans for me so far and nothing to reach. Living the life as it is and just wait for surprise and the magic.

Now I'm listening to Penakut and Gadis Semasa by Yuna Zarai.





Penakut - I should be that. Things had happen recently. I turn around and wonder if I hold on to my standpoint, maybe thing will be in another way around. I should have foreseen things and say NO from the beginning because I already know it was very unfair.

Ini tidak adil tidak adil baginya, 
Ini tidak adil tidak adil bagiku, 
Ini tidak adil, 
Untuk engkau bertanya jika ku mencintaimu juga, 
Tidak adil tidak adil baginya

But I was there willing to try my very best, willing to take my chances and abandoning the standpoint. Yes now I have to pay the cost for the things that I have done.

Tak semua kau rancang akan berlaku,
Mungkin nasib tak menyebelahi aku, 
Entah mengapa engkau yang aku cinta, 
Mungkin lebih baik kau ku lepas saja

While writing this post and at the same time listening to the song, I am smiling and thinking how funny I was. Willing to accept things although I do not like it. Willing to compromise, forgive and being tolerate as Zaidiana said. Try too hard to complement others makes people said you are being hypocrite in some ways. Thank you for the experience, time and effort.

If anyone ask, "Dear, are you happy for what you have?". My answer is, "Yes, I am happy and I need to be happy and I will try my best to be happy". Once more I wanted to held my head up high and it is only an unfortunate event that I have been passed through.

BE HAPPY, BE WHAT YOU WANT, BE YOURSELF!
TRY NOT TO BE WHAT OTHERS WANT YOU TO BE...YOU MAY HATE YOURSELF.

2 comments:

  1. be positive coz the road of life twists & turns and no two directions are ever the same..

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts Here