Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hello 2012 !

 Kuala Lumpur's facade from the room. Hello 2012 ! 
Hello, Hello, Hello!!!! It is quite late for me actually to update on the entry of 2012. Today is the 4th day of the year. I am feeling a bit nervous. A month from now I will be in my late twenties. I a very very very late twenties.  Should I feel scared? Maybe or maybe not. But I am so sure what I really want this year for my upcoming birthday. 

Let us talk about the new year. It was a great one! Although I sometimes I do feel like crying when remembering things that had happened. I really wish I can let go things and make a move. A drastic moves will be impossible and yup I will try my best. Thanks to the cuties, Zaidiana and Pija. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you also to YSDR for the support and advices although I sometimes feel so hopeless.

New Year Celeb With Cuties~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts Here