Monday, February 20, 2012

Hormone. Serious!




Well I love eating. Serious! But at the same time need to slim down too. but to have a good workout. Erk, I don't think so. Lately my hormone became an issue...Do I have to make it as an issue? No need I guess.

          I have been reading few blogs...such as a "hormone" blogs. Seriously people, it is so contagious like nothing. Really negative energy flowing in the air that I'm breathing now. But actually it is my fault too. No one asked to read all those writings rite? For me it is just amusing and somehow I feel sorry for them for being pathetic. My advise, just chill, relax and write something people can appreciate later than all those personal "hormone" stories. Grow up please...no need to abuse yourself here where people can actually can screw you up and mock back at you. If somebody or maybe someone does that to you, then no need to SENTAP HATI MAK NAK! Your option is just think back what you have wrote and deal with it. Peace no war.

Happy Reading People~  

PS: Padahal gua nyer post yang lepas semua hormon-hormon ape.. hikhik

6 comments:

  1. whateva happened... Me always support u.. Trust me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .:::. .:::.
      :::::::.:::::::
      :::::::::::::::
      ':::::::::::::'
      ':::::::::'
      ':::::'
      ':'
      I YOU

      Delete
  2. huhuhu.. My ASCII code tak jadi... Gonna be Heart actually..

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts Here