Sunday, April 8, 2012

Burned Baby Burned.




It has been 11 days working at Penang as a part time farmers. The results are not only back aching and also my skin were burned to the core... Horey-Horey! Good job to me. 
           When I reached home from the adventures, my mom immediately said, " Wah, hitam berkilatnye kamu...Muka pun boolat!"... What a reactions, thanks mom! As fast as I could, when to weigh myself and the results is...TADA - Now I am 62kg! Duh, a heart breaking news! I told this weight news to BF and he said, "Ala, xpelah kalau gitu, nanti same2 demuk". Sigh~ New outfit for me as a therapy for gaining weight? Perhaps, perhaps. Very good indeed! Currently green is favorite color. Go Green Go!  

PS: I will be away again to the north from 11/4/12 until 19/4/12. 

Burning under the hot sun.
Motive: To kill Spongebob's pet...Thahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts Here