Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Balik Kampung and My Babies!




I really have a tough weekend this time. After having a great escape to my hometown in Bagan Serai and let us not to forget the experience of the earthquake about 8.7 magnitude hits near Aceh. When the quake occur, I was having a conversation with the aunties, Mom, Opah and my brother. Suddenly, I felt dizzy and I look at my brother with a curious look. He looks suspiciously back at me and spilled out from my mouth, "Gempa ke?". Then everyone with a bit panicked and said, "Haah la, ingat ke pening-pening. Tengok, frame gambar goyang. Jom-jom kluar". We are all went out from the house and the neighbors too. Thank goodness everyone was safe.

Indeed an old house.
          We went back to KL on Friday and have to travel back to the north on Sunday! Phew, I feel exhausted, serious! I arrived at 9.30pm and preparing to visit my babies in MARDI Seberang Prai. Not only that, this time I am prepared with the SPF50++ to keep myself from being burned to the crust by the hot sun! hehe. The visit and my babies are doing fine. The snails are starving to death and they did not dare to eat my babies! The project, turn out well. I am happy!

My babies - They have grown well
          On the way home, we managed stop at one of a Kok Joon Tailor Shop at Jalan Machang Bubok, Bukit Mertajam. My boss did  promoted this place for quite sometimes and he did his shopping there Afterwards, we went to his hometown in Selama. I reached home last night at 12.00am and now feel terribly exhausted and sleepy too. I am working but the brain is somewhere else. Duh~ 

4 comments:

Share Your Thoughts Here