Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Makeups - YES or No?


          My biggest dilemma this time is wearing makeups. Really I am not a huge fan. Let me tell you the truth, my compact power memang susah sangat nak habis. Sometime I just throw them away because it has been expired (Ohh kayanya daku!). That is why now I have a new mission. To find out a really great products that will make my skin glowing and use less make up. Well, I don't have such a beautiful skin. Really I have elephant size pores on my face that I need to reduce. 



          Currently I, using this product called EVERLYN. I hope it will work and have been using it for couple of months. There has been a good results so far. I am not writing this to promote the product but only to share some information. It has been good to me and maybe it will do something good to you too. 

RETINOL LIFTING AND FIRMING MILK




  • Light velvety milk deeply nourishes the skin to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Smoothes surface. Replenishes moisture. Skin feels firmer, denser and intensely revitalized day after day.
  • Skin pH balanced. Low irritation.
  • Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol & colorant.
  •        
              I really have a terrible flaky skin and this too one of the reason why I didn't wear make up so often. Not even a powder on the face. I googled and found that a product found the most reliable products for flaky and dry skin is Hada Labo. Of course I bought one for myself and the result. Seriously I can wear at least some makeup after this.Miracle! No good picture taken unfortunately to show you the evidence...huhu...Selamat mencuba!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Share Your Thoughts Here