Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I, 2, 3 *Pengsan* - Tergolek Atas Lantai




Assalamualaikum

Hello August! Things were not so great..Phew
Just get along with this life.
There are so much to do and thing I like to be done.
Em, I like to make the Popia Goreng or Samosa for breakfast.
Then, maybe some handmade sampul raya.
Lets not forget the hantaran, which I didn't do anything yet.
Baking the cookies...(P/S: Shah, bila nak bagi last figure?)
I need to make reservation for the cake.
What else?
Owh yes, I need to sew again the beading for the shawl that I bought online. Seriously terrible! Sangat longgar hokey beading yang mereka jahit. Pakai sekali pasti bertaburan manik-manik tu di lantai. Pleaselah!

Well, can I manage to do all this? Bak kate Annas Easkey - Hey Ho Let Go! Hokey da start nak pitam. 

-OkThanksBai-

PS: TAK SUKA KENA MARAH SEBAB NANTI SATU KERJA PON TAK JALAN. SEKIAN. 

SELAMAT BERAMAL DI BULAN RAMADHAN

2 comments:

Share Your Thoughts Here