Sunday, August 19, 2012

Syawal 2012 - Foods!




Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin from me. Today is the firt of Syawal. The family and I celebrating raya this year at my father's hometown at Dungun Terengganu. It is great day so far bit i do feel stomach discomfort. A lot of gases produced and this is not a good news. Huhu. Ooo mentang-mentang da boleh makan di siang hari! I already skip drinking the Lipid SDII. Nah. I dont know weather I can make it to maintain my weight or even to cut the fats down before this 16 Sept 2012. Really hope that I can make it on time.

Budak nakal ready for celebrating raya.
The food that I ate today and make this big stomach bloated was....okey lots of them:

  1. Rendang
  2. Kek Lapis Sarawak
  3. Kuih Raya
  4. Tapai Pulut
  5. Nasi Impit + Kuah Kacang
  6. Nasi Beriyani
  7. Sate Ayam
  8. Rojak Betik (Sedap sangat!)
  9. Popia Serunding

Various type of Kek Lapis Sarawak made by Maksu Khatrinie


The unbelieveable thing was I did not eat Nasi Dagang yet! Memang patut percaya because we did not cooked it this year...sedey kan :) Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya! Have a nice one.

1 comment:

Share Your Thoughts Here