Monday, September 17, 2012

16 September 2012




A day to be remembered. Alhamdullillah everything went well and less drama involved. One level up and another level to go. InsyaAllah everything will be in order and according to plan. Some says that now I will be in the time frame of “Darah Manis” which seriously I don’t know much what’s that all about. But what I really understand is to “Keep Calm and Move Forward” until we reach the upper level.

Credit to Anat Photography for the lovely pictures.
       
         Click here to view more picture of the Engagement Ceremony from Anat Photography. Mine will be uploaded after this (my Lumix was sulking on that day, so need to find out who has taken the picture. Sucks big time!)

          If you asked me, of course there are some flaws here and there, hence the tension glows throughout this pretty face. Well, seriously after seeing the pictures (the one with me in it) was…OMG! It is quite hard to get the one which have the cute or gorgeous me. Even I was pretty beaten with my future sister in laws! Aiyoo! The truth at that moment I was:
  1. Nervous with butterflies insanely flying in the stomach
  2. There are too many people staring
  3. Feeling2 like a celeb with all cameras pointing at you with the blinding flashlights
  4. Had a serious stomached just before the ceremony (until Zai and Pija was worried sick about me for locking myself in the washroom for half an hour – kenot tahan anymore!    
          Thanks a bunch to people who helped and made the event turns out as it should be. Thank you so much! This is credited to both of the family. Not for getting Cik Aya and Mak Ani came all the way from Terengganu and helped us on the preparation especially on the hantaran. Creative indeed! Syukur. For my BFF, Zaidiana and Pija, a big hugs for both of you for the beautiful cake and supports especially on the stressed complications of a week of bleeding nose and stiffed neck. Thank goodness it seems to disappear just before the big event! Alhamdulillah.

                             


8 comments:

Share Your Thoughts Here