Friday, October 5, 2012

Ohh Please!


Once a while, I will have a glace at my past.
A dark one...That no one knows and no one will
The one I regret the most
Things I like not to remember
Then, I look far ahead into the future
Will I manage those responsible in the future?
Can I achieve what I wanted in this life?
Where will I be then?
Whom I will become?
May I be running, walking or crawling towards it?

One day you tell me proudly about some of your 'fabulous' past
Should I compared it with mine?
Should I be happy?
Should I run?
But the truth, this is what I felt
"ANNOYING"
It just because your fab past make me wonder more of my future
Am I making the right choice now?
Well, I have flaws and not proud of it.

Owh, Emosi sudah tulisan harini! Thahaha :) 

4 comments:

  1. wah emosi.. tolong la azura.. u sgt baik n talented lagi nk emo emo.. oh eemmm geeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read so many articles about the blogger lovers however
    this post is genuinely a good paragraph, keep it
    up.
    Here is my site : Cupcake Recipe

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts Here