Monday, August 12, 2013

Selamat Hari Raya 2013


As-Salam,

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir & Batin

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all my family, friends and to all Muslims too. Today is the fifth day of Syawal and at this very moment updating from the office. This year's celebration of raya was a bit discouraging. I had fun on the first day of raya but had a terrible diarrhoea, flu and swollen eyes at 3.00 am the day after. The swollen eyes, still can't be explained but I reckon it may due to the Rendang Hitam (I may be allergic to the cow's liver and have eaten a lot of it). So, with the slanting eyes, I went to KLCC to meet the girls and watching Percy Jackson : Sea Monster. The movie was kinda good but not as good as I was expected it to be. I'm giving 4/5 stars for the movie. 

          And now I am back at the office struggle finishing the packaging design for the ice cream. TOLONG! As at now, I had only finished with the design and may it turn out great. While surfing the net for some ideas, I did stumble upon some awesome packaging and it was great with modern twist! I had few here for you.

Alphabet Scoop Packaging by Rebecca Lim
Gorge’us Ice Cream by Matt Barber
Cavistons Coffee Cup by Steve Simpson
Milagros Tea Packaging

Mr Nice Cream from Tesco


1 comment:

Share Your Thoughts Here