Thursday, September 12, 2013

Cameron Highland Trip



As-Salam,

It has been a few months my friends had prepared for the trip to Cameron Highland. This is our first time together on a trip for 2D1N. Thanks to Intan, Zaidiana and Shima for the arrangement. We had agreed to gathered at Pija's house at 7.00 am. Zaidiana was there when I arrived at the house. Thought I was late at that morning but fortunately not! Phew. After a yum nasi lemak breakfast with sambal bilis and fried chicken, we head on to our journey at 9.30 am. Intan and Ili are driving us to Cameron and they are good drivers compared to me. If I was the driver, surely I didn't have the patience and will overtake slower cars if I had a chance. Thank you Intan because being a patience driver. BRAVO!

Having big breakfast nasi lemak. Sedap mak Pija masak! Terima kasih makcik :)

This picture was taken by Pija's father. Eight of us and two cars driven by pretty ladies!


Finally, I managed to captured the picture of IPOH signage. Yehoo! But after zooming the picture you can see the vandalism on the letters. I wonder how did they when up there. Curious. After almost 4 hours of a winding journey, we are here up on the Cameron Highland. Yeay! No need to turn on the car's aircond because it was cold up there. 

Winding roads and cold air!
Here is the map of the Cameron Highland for you and I as reference in future. We are all exited to be at Cameron because some of us has never set foot on the highland for more than 20 years. The first pit stop was the Cameron Lavender Garden. This will be reviewed at the next entry! Thank you for stopping by :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts Here