Friday, September 13, 2013

Cameron Trip: Lavender Farm




As-Salam,

The clock ticks to 1.05 pm. Finally we arrived at Cameron Lavender Farm. The place are fill with visitors and I am totally excited to check out the blooming lavender. I never see the lavender for real before (except the dried lavender in sachet). To get to see the flowers, you have to pay RM5.00 per entry. I think it was a reasonable price and people don't mind paying for it since the place was quite congested. 

This is at the main entrance of the Lavender Farm.


The place was full with flowers and they are totally beautiful! Guess that I might be fainted if I get to see a bigger flower farm. Here at the farm they has yellow daisy, petunia, morning glory etc. But the most disappointing moment is when the  lavender didn't bloom and has no flower! SEDIH moment sangat!

Lavender without flowers.



Owh well, nevermind. Maybe some day I will experience to see more beautiful flowers in future. Hewhew. Here, they have provided spots with props for us to have an awesome pictures with the flowers. Unfortunately, I didn't roam to the whole place such as the castle, view point, strawberry farm and the cafe. I can't imagine how big is the place actually. Maybe I will visit again next time! 




Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts Here