Friday, April 4, 2014

Blue Kitchen It Is

 
 
As-Salam,

Owh. It was a little bit dusty here don't you think so? Well, I'm quite busy with the work at the office and at the house. Haha. Only now I had a chance to update this dusty blog.

I am aiming for new oven right now and it is going to be placed at the new house. I dreamt to have a big oven for the kitchen but due to the space limit, I think I rather had a stand gas oven+cooker. It was a little small but worth it. And plus, I found this kitchen with the stand cooker at ww.houzz.com and it was gorgeous! It is done. My future kitchen will be in blue colour. InsyaAllah.
 

 



3 comments:

  1. You're so awesome! I don't suppose I've read through something like this before.

    So good to find someone with some original thoughts
    on this issue. Seriously.. thanks for starting this
    up. This website is one thing that's needed on the internet, someone with a bit of
    originality!

    my web blog website designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been exploring for a litle for any high-quality articles or
    blog poss in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site.
    Reading this info So i am happy to convey that I'vean incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I came
    upon just what I needed. I so much indubitably will make sure to don?t overlook this site and give it a look on a constant basis.


    My web blog - vedic maths

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts Here