Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sleepy Heads and Chocolate Mousse




I'm at my working desk now...Listening to Ramble by Silverchair thru the Ipod...Oh no, I don't want to fell asleep now...huhu..Is it because of the nice lunch meal that I bought from the Baker's Cottage just now? Maybe I guess....Well, I'm hoping that I will not getting any larger by eating this heavenly food. The mousse cake was extremely delicious. Normally, I will feel corny when eating the cake but not this time. The chocolate taste was so rich and you will not stop eating until it finish...This is what I ate during lunch time: 

The most delicious Chocolate Mousse only RM4.90...Yummy! and Loving every bite of it!
The RM2.90 Blueberry Cheese Tart was a no no...Taste awwwwwwfulllll!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts Here