Monday, February 13, 2012

Paper Butterflies




Maybe some of you have seen the entry before and some of you might not. I just want to re-post it. The truth is, I only have the pictures...the real ones only Allah knows where I put it. Such a sad moment to remember and all the hard work, wasted! Seriously I missed them and have to accept they are gone. OMG!

          All of the are indeed very inspiring rite? Wishing there will be more of them in future. All I need now is my own sweet time to think, design and create. Don't forget the space too! Well I guess it is time to pump up the spirit and create more of this fascinating stuff. 









14 comments:

  1. wow..Tomeinyer.. Like yang color orange tue.. huhu leh tampal kat motor..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tampal kat moto? buat keychain lagi baik

      Delete
    2. buat key-chain... hm... boleh jugok...

      Delete
    3. but its all gone lah...kena buat yang lain :P

      Delete
    4. So i gimme an idea.. boleh buatkan untuk i?

      Delete
    5. emp...kalau rajin nnati I buatkan :P

      Delete
  2. Cantiknya!!! Buat la lagi pastu nak amik boleh? Hahah!

    -Mummy Zarief- :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai mummy Zarief! Well, I have to make another one or two or three then...perhaps for your bday present! :)

      Delete
  3. sume cantik..nk buat ni kena tekun menggulung kertas..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Crafty Diva..Tapi mmg diakui tekun sebab saya xpro sangat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. check over here n8l10a2u61 replica ysl replica bags new york l6e34d6l57 you can find out more r9j28g8d89 fake louis vuitton zeal replica bags reviews w2a65i7o50 here z8l32e8k81 replica gucci handbags replica bags uk

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts Here