Wednesday, February 8, 2012

t.w.e.n.t.y.e.i.g.h.t

On 4th Feb 2012, I woke up and look myself in the mirror. Look at myself in every inch and every bits of it. Checking for any sign of wrinkles. Thank goodness there is none of it. But to start counting on pimples that grew overnight, is not a happy moments to start a new day.



          The beginning of twenty eight. I am proud of it and Alhamdulillah I am still alive and be able to write again and again. Happy Birthday to me! Things that I had hoped for this year are may there are more happiness, love and lots of surprises! To those who wished and sang a birthday song, thank you so much and I really appreciate it so much! What a memorable year! To dear friends, Zaidiana and Pija, thanks for the chocolate treats although seriously my stomach was pretty full by the Arabian food. Hey, on your birthday next month let us have a road trip then. Jom!

Treat from the girls!

          The things I might not forget is to have a special gift from someone special. Thank you dear for the flower and the chocolate and the thought although you are far away. While writing this, I definitely sure that I missed you so much, but too ego to tell it directly to you.   

Hope this day is as special as you are
Count your life by smiles, not tears
Count your age by friends, not years.
Happy birthday!

7 comments:

  1. wow.. what a lucky guy huh,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky in what terms? I thought I am the lucky one :)

      Delete
  2. lucky him, that he got sum1 that are EGOO enough just to say " I MiSSSed You"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai... I Syafiqah,I berminat dengan u punyer quilling..I want to know if u amek tempahan for that..I nk wat quilling in frame..quilling 2 name i and my tunang..hope u can do me a favor for my wedding..emel me at iqa_24@yahoo.com or fb msg me:iqa munchy..tq

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts Here