Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Have you changed your skin?

He bought a really nice tumbler for me from Starbucks last month (I guess) and the stated on the tumbler "CREATE YOUR OWN TUMBLER" with some instruction on it. So, I decided to create new skin for my tumbler and happily can called it my own. Only takes a day to finished up the work. The interesting part is, you can put my name on it. Means that no one can steal it from me for sure unless he/she will take out the tumbler's skin of course. Attention people, let us make something that we can be PROUD of because we MADE it! 

Before the MAKEUP!
I choose to have red poppies as the theme because really it was one of my favourite flower besides hydrangea, peony and ranunculus. See at the layout, it was easy rite? Bet you can do it too with your own creative designs!  Go go, change your tumbler's skin now!

     

Yeay! What a cute tumbler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts Here