Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Salam Aidilfitri


Assalamualaikum,

          I like to wish Salam Aidilfitri to all friends and everybody who knows me. I hope that if there is a hard feeling between us, please forgive me. Sorry again for my harsh words or any actions that you may found  hurtful. A memorable year has pass by and there is so many things had happen. Some are sad, happy and great. For this upcoming Syawal, there will be more tension and happy stuff will swirl around. It will be a surprise to some people. Confirm! Seriously I am excited and nervous too. A month to go!

          Because of the hustle for making all the cookies this year only now I have a chance of making this simple raya card for this year. Very simple indeed. No quilling card for this time.Well, I need to boost up my energy for the upcoming event. I didn't do anything yet for the flowers yet! The card looks cute right? Has taken me only 15 minutes to draw and color the flower, leaves and butterflies. I'm using the Faber-Castel pencil colour. Feeling-feeling like a school girl right now. I do remember in my younger days (well, I'm still young now) that I only knew to draw stick man / girl with their dresses on top. Hodoh! So, cikgu always gave me C- or D for my so-so artwork. I do feel untalented at that time and feeling a bit low. More sadly when my father do criticize me for my horrible drawings. He do says, "Apelah lukis orang lidi ja ni?". Now, I can make some artful things and yes, I will not give up for making more of them. 

Using the Faber Castell pencil color and sketches on the plain paper.

Last but not least, Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin!

7 comments:

  1. Mcmkenal je pantun tu.....hik hik hik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi...Tgk lah sape yang bagi idea...thanks Kak TI..Selamat Hari Raye Maap Zahir Batin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Eidul Fitri..
    Ampun & maaf..
    Zahir & Batin..
    Mohon dihalalkan semuanya..
    yang sengaja ataupun tidak..
    huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Web Site i0c56w1x98 replica bags replica bags joy replica bags blog gucci replica handbags o9k91j8o37 replica bags near me replica bags toronto replica hermes x7t89h4y18 replica bags dubai

    ReplyDelete
  5. replica bags thailand fake hermes g9l64e3d49 replica bags us 7a replica bags like this c9b58i7l69 replica bags 168 mall more tips here h8o33j6y02 fake louis vuitton replica bags chicago x9w52a3s77

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts Here