Thursday, April 4, 2013

Stamp Collection: Spices (Issue of 2011)



Salam,

I had a new hobby since I am feeling a little bored lately. So, I found something that are interesting and I think that people nowadays did not bothered about stamps anymore since the texting are much easier than sending a letter or postcard. I like stamps because they are pretty and cute. I may say that collecting stamps are for old people but look at the bright side because it may be valuable in future.

Well, got this stamp booklet of Spices issued on 28.03.2011 and it was pretty neat! Love it and check them out. 

The front cover of the stamp booklet.

                    

Inside the boolet - 10 unit of 60 cents stamps with tumeric, dried chillies, coriander, white pepper and fennel seeds drawings.

Cinnamon - was included in this edition but not part of the  booklet.

Now I choose to collect stamps as my hobby. Since I have a lot of stamps now, I will show them every week from today. wait for the next entry!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts Here