Friday, August 30, 2013

Good Bye to Delicious Ice Creams!



As-Salam,

Black Rice Ice Cream
Salam Jumaat semua. I think this week was the hardest week of all. Well, from the picture you may see how good the ice-cream looks like. People, introducing ice-creams made from red and black rice. Alhamdulillah, it was a success but unfortunately, I was told this will need to stop and I was assign to another project for making break first cereal. Honestly I knew very well this was coming. It always has been this way. Belum sempat habis bikin product gempak, mesti tukar, tukar, tukar. Hei, bila nak maju ini macam people. YOU MAKE ME SICK! Nevermind, atleast now I know how to make good and healthy ice-cream. Esok di rumah boleh bikin ais krim sendiri. No need to buy from supermarket. Same goes to the break first cereal in the future maybe :)

Red Rice Ice Cream

1 comment:

Share Your Thoughts Here