Wednesday, July 18, 2012

{LovelyIdeas} Less than 100 days!

The sense of nervousness had came to me now. Like seriously I have done only a few things. Really a few things and there is so much to do. This and that. Let me count the days..1, 2, 3...erk less than 100 days to go. So many ideas, so many to choose from yet few things yet not completed. Ok, nervous!

Things I thought are cute and simple taken from Anggerik Weddings. Well, I am not really pleased with myself for being so perfectionist. It is hard actually. To be so fussy on the little things do making things a little bit slow. To make things even worst, I like to DIY so it will be based on what I have imagine in this head rather than buying or to get some help from other people. CRAZY indeed! Huhu...Wish me luck people for this less than 100 day event. OMG!



Love the ideas :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts Here