Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr Kharidah




Dear Dr. Syarifah Kharidah,

I like to wish you a warm 50th birthday!
May there will be more happiness ahead.

     I made this butterfly card for her birthday and glad she loves it. Surprisingly she asked me this question, "Wow, you are so creative and what are you doing here as a Chemist?" Err, err, I really don't want to answer that. Then she added some more, "You should put up your own shop like what Lovely Lace kinda concept." I just smile at her and there of course I do had a little twinkling in my heart says, InsyaAllah Dr, someday maybe."

PS: Tomorrow I'll be updating the whole bunch of the birthday event and now still stuck here at the office...Terrible rains outside. Will be stuck in traffic jam of course!







3 comments:

Share Your Thoughts Here